At Oilogic, safety, quality, effectiveness, and trust are the most important pillars of our brand. We employ a number of tools and resources when producing safe Essential Oil blends that meet these standards and work well for babies and toddlers.
1) We enlisted the help of chemists and leading natural industry experts to formulate our blends according to IFRA guidelines
2) We have a number of quality tests that are performed on the Essential Oils before we use them in manufacturing including:
- Mass Spectrometry / Gas Chromatography
- Microbial Testing
- Gardner Color Index
- Refractive Index
3) ALL of our baby and kids products are Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested
4) Our Essential Oil Roll-ons, Epsom Soaks, Diffusing Oils and Gift sets are MADE SAFE® Certified (madesafe.org)
5) Our three most popular products (Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Roll-on, Stuffy Nose & Cough Essential Oil Roll-on, and Vapor Bath) carry the coveted Parent Tested, Parent Approved Seal of Approval (ptpa.com)
6) In 2016, our Essential Oil Roll-ons for Baby won the NEXTY Award at Natural Products Expo West (the largest natural trade show) for Best New Natural Kid’s Product.
7) We have over 469 reviews on our website of our products with an average of 4.52 / 5 stars
8) Essential Oils can be found in many consumer products – shampoos, lotions, creams, balms, and more – because they produce a natural fragrance and if used correctly are safe for topical use. Essential Oils have been used for hundreds of years and made a resurgence in the last decade as people wanted more natural ingredients for their households.
Take a deep breath and relax, Mom. Oilogic’s got your back. You can trust our Essential Oil products to give you peace of mind so you can feel good while we help your babies and toddlers and everybody else in the family feel better.
Want more? Read these 5 tips from Dr. Maura.